Friday, October 26, 2007

The Filming of Pivotology

http://www.internationalbigmanacademy.com

TORONTO, CANADA. (October 26, 2007). Well I finally got it done! I just returned from the US where I went to film 3 instructional DVD titles with the team at hoopsking.com under the big man, post play category.

Thanks to the Advanced Basketball Training (ABT) team who have incorporated me into their network of world class trainers, I was able to leverage their resources to film my instructional DVD series that will come to market through their extensive network of catalogs and will also be available for purchase on the International Big Man Academy website.

The instructional DVD series should be out in March 2008. They will fall under the title, Pivotology: Ultimate Footwork Drills For Post Players and Pivotology: Explosive Post Moves. Explosive Post Moves was edited to include the Lost Art of the Jump Hook on the same DVD. We decided to do it like that to make sure you our audience had 40 minutes of quality footage. The Lost Art of the Jump Hook was edited down to about 20 minutes so the decision was made to combine it with the Explosive Post Moves footage to make one 40 minute product.

I am very excited about these DVD titles because general consensus, among the major basketball minds who have seen my workout, conclude that the Pivotology workout drills are very unique and that they will be delivering something different and very challenging to the global basketball community.
I guess time will tell how the titles are received and I hope that I have contributed something needed in the category of post play and basketball development.

I hope you find them edutaining and that players use them as the productive tools they were filmed to be and don't just file them away among your DVD collection. Lookout now!

Peace
Mike get ready to demonstrate the power of the pivot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greeat job mickael!